吼!来了就关注一下嘛xD给它破520啦!!!:D

关注者

2011年2月11日星期五

BORING~~~~~~!!!!!!

Now now now!!!!!!FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Damn boring!T_T

chat with Lcy also boring- - psps xD

aiksssss...My Boyyy...

today i change alot..because of you?

hmmm i think so - -

My Boy,I Miss You So so Much!

Did u miss me?

today write all english xP

cause..long time no write+suddenly wan write+dun have any shortform!hehex

2/14!!!!Valentine Dayyyyy!!!!!!

but...我有情人好像没情人?o.O??T_T

Derick Koay!!where are you now?why din online?

haix..i still waiting for that day you call me=]

but i think dont have that day right?

nevermind,i still can wait=]]]

My blog song....I wanted you

I wanted you to be there when I fall
I wanted you to see me through it all
I wanted you to be the one I loved
I wanted you, I wanted you
I wanted you to hold me in my sleep
I wanted you to show me what I need
I wanted you to know just how down deep
I wanted you, I wanted you


D.K.J.H!!i wanted you xP

i wanted you when valentine day call me?you can? :)

Today,english day?AKJX i know u lazy see xD

no need see :)

other people?lazy see?fuck offffff!xD

Lcy say we look like couple?xP

cause we everyday talk at phone,when the end we will say bye love u nitex muakz xP

we hold hand before at beach,hug before also..

only no kiss =.= dun like gal and gal kiss- -

look like couple hor?hahax..derick koay i wan do all this with u la T_T

but..YOU DUN DARE :)

now 2:30 am Lazy sleep LOL

nitex=]

67days,I LOVE YOU SO MUCH




天啊..我变了..冏

没有评论:

发表评论